NOTICE OF SALE OF PROPERTY
Please be advised that the Deptford Township Municipal Utilities Authority in the Township of Deptford, County of Gloucester, State of New Jersey, shall conduct a sale of surplus property online. The address of the auction site is govdeals.com. The surplus property is being sold “as-is” condition without express or implied warranties. The online auction will begin on 9/22/2018 and end on 10/03/2018. The surplus property being sold is as follows:
1. Used Scrap Water Meters
2. Scrap Materials - Consisting of the following materials: miscellaneous, iron, steel, aluminum, etc.
3. One (1)2002 Ford F-150 Pick Up Truck – VIN#1FTRF17W02NB02085 4.6L, 2WD, Two (2) door,
Mileage 99,312, Runs
4. One (1)2005 Ford F-150 Pick Up Truck VIN#1FTRF12W85NA95964 4.6L 2WD, Two (2) Door Extended
Cab, Dashboard doesn’t work, mileage unknown, Runs
5. One (1) 2007 Ford F-150 Pick Up Truck VIN# 1FTRF12W27NA37898 4.6L 2WD, Two (2) door Extended
Cab, starts but will not go in drive, Mileage 128,936
6. One (1) 1998 Utility Trailer 5’x10’ Make – Mow Joe, G.VW.R. 2990lbs
7. One (1) Utility Bed Top Knapheide – DAMAGED– came off a 2011 Ford F550
8. One (1) John Deere Lawn Tractor Model 325, 18 HP Automatic, 48” Deck – does NOT run, 700 hours,
All bidders must pre-register with GovDeals at govdeals.com. The successful bidder shall be required to execute a hold harmless and indemnification agreement. The Deptford Township Municipal Utilities Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any bids submitted.
Robert Hatalovsky, Executive Director, Deptford Twp. Municipal Utilities Authority